FREE Features Included With EVERY Garden Room Build.
6 Layered Airflow Walls
All walls within our Garden Rooms are built containing 6 important layers.
1. Starting from the outside, we have our Grade 2 Western Red Cedar. We only use high quality graded cedar compare to the poorly produced cedar some companies use today.
2. This is followed by a double layer of batons, giving the wall a vital airflow that runs from top to bottom.
3. Next is a layer of breathable felt membrane, this layer provides ultimate protect from all weather conditions all year round.
4. 12mm OSB Sheets, a durable shell coated with water resistant resins, OSB utilises its resources to create a tough material for your Garden Room walls and roof.
5. The next layer consists of 100mm Kingspan Insulation blocks. This type of insulation has its many advantages over other types of insulation. Things such as, it being Ecologically friendly and Meets (and exceeds) policy requirements giving you warmth in the Winter but keeps you cool in the Summer!
6. The finishing touches consists of plaster board and plastered by a qualified tradesman.